New Kube Studios Review

08:18


Embedded image permalink

Hannah, 22
London 

"Ive always wanted to go into modelling, but found it hard to find a company that could provide me with an modelling portfolio I would be happy with.  I came across Kube Studios website when I was searching for photography studios and was impressed with the photos I saw of their work. I contacted them and arrange for a session. They took the time to really listen to what I wanted out of my photography session and made sure we ran through all the different looks I wanted before the shoot.

I remember that I was really nervous as I didn't want to look awkward in my portfolio like I did with other photos. But Kube Studios were wonderful they really made the experience fun. They took the time to get to know me and made me feel really relaxed.  What I loved about Kube Studios was that they were very professional and seem to know exactly what poses would be good for my portfolio. I also got to know the staff really well and they were very encouraging about my potential as a model. I would recommend Kube Studios to all my friends as I was really impressed with how my photos turned out. When I showed my photos to my family and friends they loved how natural and relaxed I looked in them. It’s all thanks to Kube Studios that I finally have a portfolio that I am proud of and I cannot wait to start sending it off to agencies"

Kube Studios is a top fashion modelling photography studio. We have studios based in London, Birmingham and Manchester, we can cater for a wide range of photography needs. Our talented team is dedicated to making every one of our clients day in the studio one to remember. All our team members have first-hand experience in high end fashion and photography and know exactly what aspiring models need to make a fantastic portfolio that will represent their looks and characters in the best light when applying to major agencies.  If you like how this sounds why not visit Kube Studios Facebook page and give us a like. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments