A New Review from our London Studio

04:12

Kube Studios Reviews


The world is full of people who will tell you that you can't follow your dream. There are always a million excuses for not pursuing something that is not just handed out to everyone. However, no individual accomplishment has even been done single handedly and so having a team around you that are working towards your success is essential to turning your dreams into reality.

At Kube Studios we have a team of stylists, make up artists, photographers and consultants ready to help you out. We have studios around the country and our flagship studio in London is well known for getting the best results in the industry. Kube Studios is not a modelling agency, but a fashion photography studio giving you the right shots you need to take to an agency or modelling job and get in. Here is a review from the mum of one of our child models models, Molly...

Being a parent I was very sceptical about the Kube Studios photography day, but t wasn’t about me it was about my daughter of 14 years old and how I felt she needed to boost her confidence and feel comfortable with herself.
The day started very well, we were greeted by a lovely lady who took all our details and our clothes we brought for the day. We sat in a room for 5 mins before we were called in for my daughters photo shoot.
My daughter surprised me completely by talking to the makeup artist/hair stylist and photographer , I sat back and watched. I put this down to how comfortable they made her feel and how they made sure the day was about Mollie and her style.
After 2 hours the photoshoot had finished and I was asked to come back in an hour to go through the photos. After an hour we returned, again greeted by the lovely lady and asked to go in to see my daughters photographs.
Well I must say I was speechless by the photographs they were truly amazing and to look at my daughters face even she was shocked on how beautiful and photogenic she Is (I always tell her but as you know kids never listen to their parents as we are bias) .
Kube studios then offered me to purchase the photographs, they had several packages which were all fantastic . I will STRONGLY say we were not pressured at any time to purchase the photographs , it was purely our decision that we did.
I am delighted that we purchased the package. My daughter has now got a part in a TV series starting in December, she plays a Zombie and she has been signed by an acting agency in London. This is all because of her day at Kube Studios and there contacts.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone at Kube Studios that assisted my daughter on her photography day and a special thank you to James Scott who rang me after the shoot as there was a problem with the delivery of the pictures (down to Royal Mail not Kube Studios) he then said he would like to use my daughters pictures on Twitter to help get her known to Modelling and Acting company’s.
A BIG thank you to everyone a Kube Studios and keep up the amazing work by helping others with their dream.
To find out more or to contact Kube Studios, visit the Kube Studios website. You can also keep up to date with the studio on the Kube Studios Pinterest page and follow Kube Studios on Tumblr too. Kube Studios is also on Instagram so likes us here too! See you soon! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments