Child Model Review - Lewis

06:31

Kube Studios Reviews - Lewis 


Here is a testimonial from a parent of a child model who visited one of our studio's 



"We travelled down to Manchester not knowing what to expect from the visit, we wanted to see how Lewis would react in a professional studio and around professional photographers. When we arrived all the staff were welcoming and very helpful!
We had various styles of shoots with different changes of clothes and hair styles. Lewis was made to feel welcome, at ease and the team worked with Lewis's personality - so they were funny and joking with him and he had a real laugh with everyone and overall he really enjoyed his day and the whole experience!
I would certainly recommend Kube Studios as it's not only the professional images they produce but also the fantastic advice and overall after care that I have received especially from James Scott! I did not expect James or Kube Studios to try and promote Lewis as much as they have and I am so grateful! I am still getting to know the industry and how it works and actually finding out what it is that I want for Lewis but with James watching my back and giving me all the advice I require I know that it will be positive and eventually rewarding for Lewis."

If you would like to get in touch with Kube Studios visit our website, you can also like Kube Studio on Facebook and follow Kube Studios on Twitter. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments